This past weekend was our annual college girls weekend. I LOVE these girls & look forward to our weekends together all year. I'm so thankful for them. It's such a blessing to have friends who you can pick up with right where you left off, be completely open & honest with, and of course have tons of fun with anytime you are together. Love you girls!!!
We had lots of laughs this weekend over how much things have changed in our weekends together. This year our schedule complete revolved around these little ones, and of course we wouldn't want it any other way.
Emma 2 years, Brylee 10 months, Madelynn 5 months, Jake 3 months, & London 2 months.
Kathrine, Wendi, Allison, Jenny, Brittnie, Jamie & myself
Emma LOVED the babies & was so sweet to give lots of hugs & kisses. :)
Thanks again Wendi & Britt for hosting!
And for fun...
Looking back...





3 comments:
Oh how I love to see your pictures...what a blessing these girls are to you and how fun to see the little ones! Yes, girls weekend probably does look and SOUND very different...but isn't it funny how you can't imagine it any other way! I am so proud of you girls for always making this priorty...these friendships will carry you through so many stages in your lives! God has truly blessed you in such a big way with these friends!
LOVE YOU!!!
I just re-watched that silent video and I can't stop laughing!
Post a Comment