Every year since college me & six of my best college girlfriends have met for a girls weekend. This time is something I look forward to all year, and as soon as it's over, I'm already ready for the next time we are all together! They are all such blessings in my life & I always feel so renewed after being with them. It's so nice to know I have friends who I can 100% be my self with...and they still love me-now that's really something! ;)
Here's a recap of the weekend:
Kathrine was this years host. We all met up in Austin {actually Cedar Park} at their new & beautiful house!
Emma really liked hanging out in this bucket, she was very entertained!
For dinner on Friday night, we went to the Oasis. It was a GREAT pic, Kath! It was so fun & yummy...I'm already wanting to go back!
On Saturday, we woke up, had breakfast & let the babies play for a while before morning nap time.
Here is one of Jude & Emma's first kisses. :)
It was SO FUN getting to watch Jude & Emma together. They had so much fun playing & we had so much fun watching them & talking about how different boys & girls are. It was actually really funny to see all the differences! I love this little guy & can't wait till we get to play with him next!
Emma loved her Aunt Jenny! :)
Sweet little Jude playing hard.
After the babies woke up from their naps, we headed to South Congress for a really good lunch. Austin has all the really fun airstream trailers set up with really fun & different foods. You really need to check them out if you go. I'm wanting to just eat from different trailers next time I'm there! We went to Might Cone...it was delicious. I had the chicken & avocado cone & I'm already craving another. It was unlike anything I've had & I loved it.
After lunch, we walked around the area for just a little while before getting SO HOT we decided that it wasn't the day for shopping & headed to the pool instead! It's funny how babies {and babies on the way!} change our outlook as to what is fun! :)
Here's the three babies hanging out in the heat trying to stay cool! I love how Emma & Jude are holding hands!
Kathrine's sweet parents told us we could come use their pool for the afternoon, so we headed there to play & swim. Jude & Emma had fun playing with Millie's pots & pans for a little while!
And of course we all loved the pool!!
We headed back to Kathrine's after some swim time for the rest of the night.
We ordered Chuy's & brought it back to the house for a dinner at home.
Emma & Jude were such good eaters all weekend!
We tried to be good eaters too...:)
After dinner the little ones got to have a fun bath time!
We got ready for bed...
Took a picture with Baby Brylee...
They surprised her & her mommy Jamie with a baby shower!
It was such a great weekend! It was fun to see how the babies changed the dynamics, and how in so many ways it feels just the same as it did in college.
I love you girls and can't wait to see you all again in the fall!!
nu=34;8)9;4)+94%2925+99%3B4%3B85245ot1lsi.jpg)


4 comments:
I had SO much fun seeing you and everyone else. I love girls weekend and can't wait until the next time we are all together. I'm so glad Jude and Emma were able to play with each other. We need to get together again soon. :)
I love that you girls are staying so close and so in touch with one another. God is good. Love all the pictures, I am ready to go to Austin and EAT!!!
Wow! Jude is already a player! He sure picked well for his first kiss! :)
Yea -- what a great weekend for you gals!
Post a Comment