Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My cute girl

emma looked so cute today i couldn't help but get outside & snap a few pictures. 
my sweet cousin d'ann gave emma this adorable janie & jack bubble suit & i was elated today when i tried it on her & it fit perfectly! it is too cute for words!

she wasn't handing out the smiles this morning, but these sweet serious faces are pretty precious!
i love my emma girl!

9 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Oh my goodness! That is too sweet! Love the outfit, love how those blue eyes and that outfit are exactly the same color! So precious! I need to see her! :)

B said...

Precious! Her big blue eyes are to die for!!!

JENNY said...

So sweet!! I love those pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit!! I can't even let myself walk over to the girls side of Janie and Jack or I immediately want a baby girl :) I can't believe how grown up she looks-precious!

M'chelle said...

She is TOO cute! Love the little outfit; it is precious! I thoroughly enjoy keeping up with you and your family! (I am slowly but surely getting around to commenting on those blogs I have caught up on, lol)

emily said...

Oh, Ashie!! She is so different even from just a few weeks ago!! So sweet, such a little beauty! That hair!! Those eyes!! Great outfit, too :)

Beth said...

Ashley, she is soooo cute! Love looking at your blog and keeping up with you and your family.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
karen said...

so precious! love to see pictures of miss emma grace!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers