Each year {and if we're lucky, twice a year} I am blessed to be able to meet up with my best college girlfriends for a reunion weekend. These girls stepped into my life at the perfect time & we each share a special bond. I am incredibly thankful for the relationships that we share, the memories we have together, and the ability to meet up together & feel like nothing has changed. We have so much fun together whether we are vacationing in the Bahamas or hanging out in muggy Houston.
This past weekend we met in Houston for a girls weekend. We spent part of the weekend at Jenny's apartment & part of it at Brittnie's house. And evening enjoyed a few hours in Wendi's parents pool.
Here are a few pictures of the fun!


The girls were so sweet to throw a little shower for Jenny & I. I have been constantly overwhelmed by the love & support so many are showing us through gifts for Emma. We got some REALLY cute things...this is gonna be one well dressed little girl I believe! Thank you girls for the cake, ice cream & all the precious & thoughtful gifts!
Jenny & I enjoyed lots of time to talk about the arrival of our new little ones. It has been so fun to get to share this exciting time with her. I am so excited that our babies are going to get to grow up together & be so close in age! I can't wait to meet baby Jude!


3 comments:
Love seeing you girls together! What a blessing from God! You are right, He placed them in your life at just the most perfect time! How precious for Emma to have such amazing friends of her mommy to look up to! God is so good. Looked like good times!
How fun that you and Jenny are expecting together! Kyla and I are about a week apart and it is so fun thing about the potential friendships in our little ones someday.
I LOVED seeing you and Emma last weekend. You both are looking great! I'm so glad our kids will be so close in age. Can't wait to meet her and can't wait for our next girls' weekend!
Post a Comment