This past weekend we went to Lake Travis with my college girlfriends & their husbands. I am so thankful for all of these girls & we have been so blessed to be able to get together at least once a year. My friend Kathrine has sweet parents that are precious enough to share their amazing lakehouse with us. We had a great weekend & are already for next time!
me & Wendi in the car.
{thanks Wendi & Wade for letting us carpool with you guys!!}

me & Wendi in the car.
{thanks Wendi & Wade for letting us carpool with you guys!!}
Jenny, Wendi & Ashley
me & Jenny enjoying the water











2 comments:
Looks like such a fun time. I love that you girls have each other! What a special bond you have! And thanks to the Skidmore's for always providing the group a place to reconnect! Love you! Mom
I had so much fun with you and can't wait to see you again in about a week!
Post a Comment