Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter {part 2}

 Easter Sunday was a good day! And such a good reason for the celebration!

Bud hit the jackpot when he found these goodies at a local donut shop. 
There was one excited little girl {who ate the icing part off of each one, and that's it!}
 She was excited to open her Easter basket from Happy & Grumps!


She looked so beautiful in her sweet Easter outfit. I feel like the pictures just don't do it justice!



 3 years old!
 She loves her Honey & Bud

 We all had quite the sun smile going on, but still love the picture of our little family!
{Even though I was not feeling so little!}

After church was the church-wide egg hunt. Emma was waiting so sweetly for it to begin!
 Oh, the excitement!
I love this picture of my sweet girl & her daddy
 Her little cheering section!

 She found the "prize egg!"


We came home to the house smelling wonderful, and enjoyed a very yummy Easter lunch.

I had seen this idea on Pinterest, and it was the perfect lunch for this girl!

We spread out the Easter-basket loving, to make it last a little longer for Emma.
After our yummy lunch, she got to open her water/swimming themed basket from Honey & Bud!

 I love this pic of Emma & Bud opening her eggs from her church hunt.


It was a great holiday & we were thankful to be able to have family come to us this year!

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

I love that picture of Bud and Emma too! So sweet! It was such a lovely day and so fun to worship with you three! We thank you so much for inviting us for Easter!

Kathryn said...

Those curls on Emma are to die for! She's so cute. Can't wait to see what little Hudson looks like!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers