Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter {part 1}

 Since I'm right on the line of when I'm not supposed to travel, 
we decided it would be in all of our best interest to stay home for Easter this year. 
My sweet mom and dad came in for the weekend & we had a great time!

On Saturday morning, the Easter bunny hopped on by our house a little early.
Sunday morning are always so busy, so we decided this was the best plan.

And oh my! Emma was SO. EXCITED!!! 
When I told her he had come, the reaction was just priceless. 
I so wish I had a video, but the smile in this first picture shows just a little of the excitement.






That Easter bunny also left some treats for her in the back yard that she was quite thrilled over as well!
 She wasted no time getting into all of it! 
Someone must of told the Easter bunny that she was going to need some new outside toys
to pass some time in the next weeks & months to help this momma out. Thanks, Easter Bunny! ;)






That evening, one of David's college roommates was getting married, so we had a nice little date. 

And Emma got to stay home with some of her all-time favorite babysitters!
Honey had a special plan of making a bunny cake, which was right up her alley!




Easter Sunday coming up next...

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

It was so fun for Bud and Honey to get to come to your house for a holiday! A first! I agree, the reaction on Emma's face when she found out the Easter Bunny had come (finally!) was priceless!!! She was so fun about the Easter Bunny Cake too...loved how excited she was to make it and eat it!!! Also, I will always remember when she told me I was being a really good babysitter! Whew, glad I passed the test! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers