There were so many sweet ladies who I love that came to show their sweet support
& shower us with gifts & love.
We are forever grateful!
I had lots of sweet helpers :)
Ah-dorable!
Of course one of David's Favorites ;)
Kenda & Sandy
This cute little metal lunchbox is party of the room decor.
{His room is almost finished! Pictures coming soon!}
All our goodies! We are so blessed!


2 comments:
I love all the blog "catching up" you are doing! I could get use to waking up to a new one each morning! :)
You do have a lot of sweet friends that really "showered" you with their love. So happy for you and David. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the nursery...it's gonna be so cute!
You look adorable, as always! What a fun time celebrating your sweet boy!! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment