I'm an awful blogger.
And I unfortunately am not holding out hope that it will get much better come May. Yikes!
I will keep on, though...even if I get behind! ;)
I am currently 32 weeks pregnant
{tomorrow will be 33 week, so I'm barley getting a post in!}
I love this picture for many reasons. Of course, Emma showing off her belly, but also because it makes me look smaller than I really do look, or at least smaller than I feel!
As I sit here & type baby boy is doing some pretty awesome dance moves in my belly.
He is ALL over the place & I wouldn't trade it for the world. It is just the best feeling ever!
Emma was really active when I was carrying her as well, it makes me so anxious to know what his little personality will be like!
Everything is still going & growing right on track.
I think it's starting to sink in that in LESS than two months we will be a family of FOUR!
I just can't believe that we are getting that close.
I'm still feeling really good.
Of course it's getting a little more uncomfortable & difficult to move & do like I would like to, and my lovely friend heartburn is starting to visit more often.
Actually, I hate calling it heartburn, because that name/description does not seem to fit the pill-stuck-in-my-throat feeling that it actually is. Lovely. I told David I think it would feel better if I could stretch out my neck with some gold necklaces like women in Africa. :) Ok, maybe not!
I am carrying this little guy a lot lower than I did Emma. Pants fit very differently for one, but also just feels heavier & lower.
Still no name, or not to officially announce, anyways!
We've {obviously} had a hard time make that tough decision. I think we have one, but until we are 100% sure, we are keeping it to ourselves.
Emma seems to be getting excited about Baby Brother's arrival. She has never been too attached to her baby dolls, but has become more so to one in particular. Melts my heart. She has taken the pink clothes off of it, so it can be a boy, and often has it tucked under her little arm. She will talk to it & for it {in the cutest, funniest little voice}, and do all sorts of things with it that we have talked about we will do with real baby brother. :) It's sweet to watch & I know she is going to be such a good big sister.
The nursery is coming along & I really hoping that by the end of the month it will be pretty much completed! I will be excited to share pictures with you as soon as it is!
Here's a little San Fran baby bump to show you.
{Many more SF pics coming soon!}
We are just beyond thankful for a healthy & happy pregnancy!
We feel truly blessed.


1 comment:
That is such a cute little baby bump...and I think that picture of you and Emma is so cute. Love that she wants to show her belly too! It is very hard to believe it is getting so close...then we will all have another baby to love on! Can't wait!!! Its been so fun to help work on the nursery...I think it is gonna be soo cute!
Post a Comment