Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's

 We had a fun Valentine's around our house this year.

Emma loves helping in the kitchen, 
and {although things may take a bit longer} I love having her help. 

But who am I kidding...
she mostly there to be the taste tester. :)
 She was a sweet helper getting some sweet treats ready for her party at school. 

Valentine's morning we woke her up a little early so we could enjoy a fun breakfast together as a family before David headed to work. 
Yummy heart cinnamon rolls with pink frosting {thank you Pinterest} & strawberry milk, what a treat!
All on Emma new lap desk that she LOVES!

 We joked that it seemed like Christmas with all the little treats she got-
between us, grandparents & school, she was quite spoiled! :)

And my iPhone pictures from the day...

i got lots of sweet kisses from my girl

looking so cute & ready to go to school

lots of fun valentine treats for school!

We had a yummy homemade pizza dinner & I completely forgot to get a picture!

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Emma and I have another thing in common...being the taster in the kitchen! :)

karen said...

you really put alot of fun and love into valentine's day! what a wonderful day! you've got a great helper in the kitchen, that is for sure!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers