Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Red Dinner

 Last week, David was out of town on business, so Honey came to visit & help keep us company!

Emma was just coming off a fun weekend with her Daddy & Happy while I was away at a Ladies Retreat & they did lots of fun Valentines things. So sad I didn't get them to get any pictures for me, but know they had such a fun time!

Honey all all sorts of fun Valentine's activities, and Emma LOVED it. 
She loves doing any type to structured activities having to do with holidays, themes, etc. :)

A holiday banner for Emma's room...
 cooking a fun red & pink dinner...

 ...complete with red & pink umbrellas for our drinks...

 & Valentine's Bingo,
 complete with prizes!

We loved our time together! Thanks for all the fun Honey & Happy!

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Thank you for letting me come play! It was so fun to get to have Red (and Pink!) supper with Emma just like we do the boys. One of these days we can do it all together! :) I love that she loves crafts and activities...make it so much fun and thank you for journaling about it!!! Somehow I didn't get many pictures!!!

karen said...

i know that honey has fun spending special times with emma, too! it looks like many wonderful memories were made! sweet sweet times!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers