Wednesday, February 20, 2013

28 weeks

Baby boy is growing by the day!

I love that Emma wanted to show her belly too!
She seems to be getting excited about her baby brother. :)

It's amazing to me how much lower I am carrying this baby compared to Emma. 
I don't know if it's that it's a boy or just the 2nd baby. 
Other than that, I don't feel like there is too much different with this pregnancy than with Emma's. 

Every thing from last weeks doctors appointment went great. So thankful for a healthy baby!
Only thing was that my sweet doctor called it my "blossoming visit." 
Ha! I knew I had really grown the past month, and I was thankful she was not hard on me about it.
I remember having one of those visits with Emma, and thankful it was just a one time thing. 
Hoping for the same this time around. :)

3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Such cute little bellies! I love it!!! Love her expression as well! She is gonna be such a good big sister!!! You looks so cute!

Rachel said...

So happy to hear that you're healthy and doing well with this second pregnancy! You look amazing! Sure do love keeping up with you and your sweet family through your blog!!

Chelsie Sargent said...

You are beautiful!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers