Oh, sweet baby boy. I'm sorry I haven't been good at updating every week like I did with your big sister! It's not for a lack of love, that's for sure!
This is my belly at 24 weeks.
Today I am 28 weeks. I'll post a new picture SOON! I feel like you've really grown a lot in the past few weeks. {Or maybe it's just me that's doing the growing...ha!}
I'm still feeling good!
I go tomorrow for my 28 week check up,
and that is my LAST monthly visit...that is so hard to believe!!
I will start going every two weeks, till the last month, then each week. It is flying by!
Last time I went to the doctor I had my glucose test, and passed! But they did find I was anemic, so have been taking Iron & it seems to be helping. Still have moments of being a little weak, or feeling somewhat puny, but really nothing too bad.
I LOVE feeling all the sweet flips & kicks.
They are just the best, I don't think I could ever get tired of that part of pregnancy!
I have been craving salads like crazy!!
And I have a big sweet tooth in the evenings.
But a fresh yummy salad sounds good pretty much any time!
Sweet baby brother does not have a name quite yet. We are still working on it! Boy names are HARD!
For a while Emma thought it should be "Harry Do." We have no idea where she came up with that.
I think she said it to be silly one day & it got a laugh, so it just kinda stuck.
Now she says your name WILL be Baby Brother. :)
Nursery Update:
The walls are painted & ready. We are going with a "vintage western/cowboy" theme.
I don't want it to be theme overload, but just with little cowboy/western touches here & there.
Here's a little peek at the fabrics we are using, and a few fun antique store finds for the room.
I'm really excited about it!
Hopefully soon it will really start coming together & I'll have more to show you! :)
I will really try to post an updated picture & baby update tomorrow after my appointment!


2 comments:
You look SO cute! Can't wait to see more on his adorable nursery. Glad to see all of these fun pictures. :)
We love you little "baby brother"! We are so excited for you all! You look adorable! :) I love your baby bump!
Post a Comment