Friday, January 11, 2013

our Christmas Morning

 Santa came!!!
And he left a special surprise in Emma's room!


 {He left instructions for Momma to finish re-decorating the rest of the room, which is a work in progress...well actually not quite in progress yet, but will be soon! Then I'll share the complete re-do!}

 Emma was SO excited about every little thing, even the Minnie Mouse soap in her stocking, you would have thought we had given her a million bucks. So precious & priceless!
 She loves her new chair!

 And her new bed, even though her face doesn't quite express that in this picture! ha!


 We had such a fun & lazy morning playing with our new goodies & enjoying family time!


I am so incredibly thankful for my precious little family & the sweet memories that we get to make together. I'm so excited that next year we will get to have our little man to join in all the fun as well!!

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

So cute...Santa did a great job!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers