Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas in White Oak

 It was our year to be in White Oak for Christmas. So after we had a lazy more of Christmas fun at our house & got our naps, we loaded up the car & made the drive for a long weekend of fun with family. Sadly, I'm realizing I didn't do the best job of taking pictures!

Grumps cut down a real tree for Emma to decorate at the house, which she loved!



 Playing "E, I, E, I, O, restaurant" with Uncle Blake
{yes, that's what she calls it & I LOVE it! Some times she will she "the Old McDonald had a farm restaurant. Too precious!!}
 Our sweet family on Christmas morning

 "New Clothes!!! I WUB new clothes!!!
{a girl after my own heart! ;)}


We had a great time, and lots of yummy food & had lots of laughs. 
After Christmas lunch, we realized the bad weather was hitting a little earlier that expected, so we quickly packed up to make the drive home. It was somewhat of a stressful {but beautiful} drive home in the snow & ice!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers