So exciting!! Boys are such an adventure!!
Oh my word!!! Congrats! How exciting!
I AM SOO EXCITED! Emma will be a GREAT big sister to a little brother. I know I'm totally biased but I LOVE this birth order:)
I am so so so so so excited for you!! I hope you are feeling well and that you are enjoying each and every day of this journey! Little boys are SO much fun. And OH, how they LOVE their MOMMA's!!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So exciting!! Boys are such an adventure!!
Oh my word!!! Congrats! How exciting!
I AM SOO EXCITED! Emma will be a GREAT big sister to a little brother. I know I'm totally biased but I LOVE this birth order:)
I am so so so so so excited for you!! I hope you are feeling well and that you are enjoying each and every day of this journey! Little boys are SO much fun. And OH, how they LOVE their MOMMA's!!! :)
Post a Comment