Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy early Merry Christmas to me!

This is nice. I'm sitting on the couch, the house is quiet, and although there is a very long to-do list waiting to be tackled, I am instead playing on my new iPad. My awesome husband WON it & so very sweetly gave it to ME for an early Christmas present! He's wonderful! Not only because he gave it to me, but also because he had to write something to be entered into a contest at work, and he did it all for me! {There are LOTS of reasons why he is amazing, just had to brag on him a bit!} It is so fun, I'm loving it & have blown almost all of Emma's nap time playing on it. Oops!

And since what you probably really want is a picture, I'll leave you with this cute one of Emma laying by the tree watching a Christmas movie this morning.





She's cute.

I can say that cause I'm her mom. But you can say it too if you want, it won't hurt my feelings. ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Love that sweet girl!!! So happy for your early gift!! So fun!

Kim said...

Well how cool is that!? Awesome!! What a sweet guy... ;) Hope you are doing well. Gonna look at ornaments now!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers