=
Love at First Sight
We went to visit the man in the red suit yesterday, and oh melt. my. heart.
It was too precious!
Emma loved him & would have stayed all day if I would have let her! She crawled right up in his lap, told him what she wanted {a kitchen & a blue balloon!}, admired his "white beard!" and so sweetly answered all of his questions with a "yeah."
After we left she kept holding her arms out & in almost a cry, saying "Santa's beard!!??!" I think she was missing him already! Ha!
Oh. so sweet.



9 comments:
ADORABLE!!!!!
Yes, so precious! We are going to see Santa soon. Miss y'all!
I agree. MELTS MY HEART TOO!!! It was so fun taking her to see Santa and she was soooo good all day! What a fun little one to hang out with!!! Loved it!!!
SO cute! I'm afraid Kenndie will be screaming her head off this year.... we will find out soon!
SO precious! We are taking Olivia this weekend... I'm hoping for smiles like sweet Emma's!
Love it- and yeah for an iPad. They are super fun!
What a cutie! And a great Santa too!
Oh my goodness I am so jealous of that experience! Ellie is terrified of Santa, we had to do a family picture this year because she panicked!
What a precious picture. I love that she was admiring his "white" beard! Ha! Such sweet times, that are going by way, way, way too fast. Love you, friend!
Post a Comment