Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Corpus Weekend Getaway: Part 2-the aquarium

 On Sunday morning, we headed to the Texas State Aquarium & it did not disappoint. Emma LOVES looking at fish, I mean I think the girl would look at them all day long...it's too sweet. We enjoyed looking at all the tanks, and made it outside just in time for the dolphin show, and of course took tons of pictures!







{For memory sake: Emma always wraps her arm around mind when I am carrying her & pinches the skin on the underneath side of my arm. Usually doesn't hurt, but she will occasionally get me good!}











Emma wanted to keep just enough distance from the dolphin mascot-thing. But as soon as we walked away, she said "again!"

We had such a great time & were impressed by the aquarium!

5 comments:

Wendi said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for your call today... I was at the doctor and then we had friends bring food. I'll call you back soon! :) Glad y'all had a fun trip!

Kim said...

Oh, I KNOW my boys would just LOVE that aquarium! How fun!! I am so glad yall are having a good time vacationing with Emma Grace!

Mary Kay said...

I love the pxs!!! It looks like the whole family had a great little getaway! I am so glad!

JENNY said...

What a FUN aquarium!! Jude would love that. Emma is too cute. I love her hair like that!

Jamie said...

So brylee pinches like that too, & it hurts! How do I get her to stop :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers