Friday, June 10, 2011

Insta-Friday + Vacation Part 3

For my 2nd week to participate in Insta-Friday I thought I would share pictures off my phone from our trip. 

Emma really liked the moving sidewalks at love field. ;)

 But even more than that, she loved watching the airplanes come in & out.

Me & my girl on the plane!

Watching the dolphins show at the aquarium.

Why are they so cute??

This NEVER happens! Emma fell asleep on me in the airport as we were waiting on our flight. She was a tired girl!

Mid-flight entertainment. Stickers can keep this girl busy for a looong time!

And last, but not least...this is how we were able to get to the car once back at love field. 2 suitcases + 2 carry ons + a pack & play + a car seat + a little girl = too much to carry!So this was the solution David came up with, it worked great & Emma loved it! We strapped her car seat to his suitcase, strapped Emma in & away we went! It was so funny to see her sitting there being pulled by her daddy!


Do you have Instagram on your phone? It's my new favorite app. My user name is ashley1021 if you want to follow me. Share your user name if you have one! I would love to see your pics as well!

You can also go link up over at Life Rearranged if you want to participate in Insta-Fridays!

life rearranged


1 comment:

Kim said...

I am trying to get JK into stickers...I love it when they can be entertained by stickers...comes in SO handy at different places. Jake has always been into them, but not Jack. Anyhow, I really enjoyed the pictures. Your little girl is just precious. And loved the one of her sleeping on you in the airport! Sweet girl!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers