I just rememered I never posted these fun pictures.
Each year my mom & dad have "Knight Camp" for their grand kids. Some years they go camping, and some years they go somewhere fun out of town, stay in a hotel & do all kinds of fun activities! And of course, there is always a theme! The rule is, you have to be 2 & potty trained, before you can go, so of course Emma is not quite there yet! However this year Knight Camp was taking place in Fort Worth at the Stockyards. We were lucky enough to get to join them for dinner, a walk around the stockyards & a swim at the hotel pool! It was so fun & Emma loved getting to be with her cousins as well as Honey & Bud! Here are a few pictures from the Stockyards & dinner, I didn't have my camera down at the pool, so I'll have to get those from mom.
This is my silly girl from a different day, that I just had to post! It cracks me up, she can be such a mess! One pig-tail in, one out, cRaZy hair, and dirt ALL over her face!
She was helping me out in the yard & for some reason decided it would be fun to pour dirt on her head & face. Needless to say, we went straight to the bath...but I had to get a picture first! I'm so glad she is not afraid to get dirty. She's still my girly-girl, but not a princess! :)


3 comments:
I love the pictures...which reminds me I have to get my pictures sorted through and blog about Knight Camp! Wow, where have the last three weeks gone! Maybe after Easter!!! :) It was SO fun to have Emma join us for at least a little of Knight Camp, we can't wait till next year!! Love you!
Emma's messy pigtail pic is adorable! I love that your mom and dad have invested in the lives of their grands through the sweet memories made at Knight Camp. What a wonderful idea.
Random comment here - I clicked over from Meg's spot. :)
I love how your parents do Knight Camp every summer! I know you will enjoy it once your sweet daughter gets to join in the fun. Maybe I can convince them to include the MacDonald clan. Four sort-of babysitters/helpers would just be perfect, right? ;)
Post a Comment