Thursday, April 21, 2011

And EGG-stra special day

One cute little girl


 +
some eggs & dye

=
some "ditty egg" {aka pretty eggs}


 {and some blue hands!}
I was a little crazy today & decided Emma needed to have her first egg dying experience! We had so much fun {even though she has some very serious looks in these pictures...that's what happens when the camera comes out!}. 
She loved moving the eggs from one color to the next, which made for some really pretty colors, and some very stained hands!

3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

So sweet and building such precious memories!!! We can't wait to spend Easter with you all! Love you and LOVE seeing those pictures!!

Kim said...

You are such a good momma! :) I love that you dyed easter eggs with your not even 2 year old! Ha! That's dedication and love, there! :) You are great! Can't wait to see you again soon!

Wendi said...

So fun!! I loved decorating eggs when I was little. Happy Easter!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers