My growing girl is sweeter by they day, I promise you! I am so in love with this little munchkin!
I need to get a good picture of her newest hair-style...pigtails! They are SO stinkin' cute & makes her look so big! Which she is. She's not a baby anymore, people. We have a toddler at our house & there are constant reminders all around! She is busy busy busy, loves to talk, and has the cutest new fake laugh. She has the MOST precious personality & disposition & we love her so so much!



7 comments:
How could you not be in love -- she seems so precious!
I just love her so! And, yes, let's definitely talk in the next day or two!! I've been thinking about that for the past couple of weeks, but have been lazy taking naps. haha. Love you!
I love that little girl so much too! And you are so right, she has the sweetest little personality! We love you all and so proud of the job you are doing raising our little doll!
Can't wait to see the new do ! But just how could she get any cuter ? ? Loved our visit last week, so fun to be with you both.
Emma just gets cuter and cuter every time I see her! Can't wait to see a pic of her big-girl pigtails. You are such a great mommy.
you have an adorable baby girl & beautiful family :)anyways, i am hosting a rad giveaway, a BIKINI by an up'n coming desginer from Mexico! super easy & right on time for spring/summer! ^.^ xo
Such a doll! Love that picture. I just love her serious looks. She is precious! Can't wait to see yall again soon.
Post a Comment