Friday, April 1, 2011

Picnic & Play

The weather is BEAUTIFUL today! Just what we needed after a week of cool! After a trip to the grocery store this morning, Emma & I went to the park to enjoy the day. 
I love hanging out with this girl & watching her play!

3 comments:

emily said...

THIS BABY IS TOOOOOOO CUTE & I CAN'T STAND IT. The last post was so great, too! Way to get outside, Ash!! Wish we could meet you @ the park :) xoxoxoxo

Mary Kay said...

I want to go to the park with you two! Looks like a very fun day! I love that you are taking her for picnics...what special daughter/mommy time! :)

Kim said...

What a sweet day!! I love that. I took the kids to ACU and Jacob's Dream the other day...so fun! They loved it! But 3 isn't quite as relaxing, ha! :) Love ya girl!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers