As I was looking back over my pictures from the past month or so I found several that I wanted to share...they don't go together, so this is kind of a random post!
We celebrated our Valentines together at home several days late. David was out of town on a business trip & Emma and I were in Abilene on the actual day...so once we were all back home we had a Valentines morning celebration complete with pink heart pancakes! Yum! ;)
Here are a few of Emma's Valentines Treats, her other treat was a Valentines chair backer I made.
{More on that in another project post coming soon!}
We had a fun weekend visit from Happy & Grumps. We all had such a good weekend, but sadly this was the only picture I took. That is crazy!
Emma LOVES watching Boowa & Kwala songs on my computer. I don't remember how we found this website, the songs are so funny & random! I thought she looked so cute sitting there & couldn't resist taking a picture. :)
She loves giving her monkey a ride!
One of her favorite things...eating a snack & watching Letter Factory. That is our favorite movie around her & has contributed to this smart girl already knowing over half of her letters AND sounds. She makes me so proud! :)
Emma can be so silly with such a fun personality. One day she wanted all THREE of these bibs on. It wasn't time to eat, she just wanted me to put them on her, then she went back to playing! Lots of times she will bring me things to put on her when she's playing...sunglasses, bows, shoes, headbands, bibs...I can see lots of fun dress-up play in her future!
That's all for now! I need to start working on an 18 month post...how is it possible that my girl is growing up so fast!?!?! I love it & hate it all at the same time!


4 comments:
I loved seeing all of these pictures...and the special or funny little descriptions! The bibs crack me up as did the monkey one! So funny. She has a budding personality for sure! I also loved how sweetly she watches her Letter Factory! I can not get over how well she is doing on her letters and the sounds! Amazing! Love you and can't wait to see you guys this weekend! :)
Emma is such an adorable, smart, and funny little girl!! I can't believe how fast she is growing.
the bibs are KILLING me. I love it!! LOVE IT!!!! Her little wavy hair! When did that happen? She is so precious! I want to see her!!!!
What a doll she is. Every time I check your blog, I so wish you lived in Abilene!! We'd have so much fun with our little girls together! Anyhow, hope yall are doing great. All of ours have been sick recently...flu, throwing up, random virus, etc., and all 3 actually have fever again today, it's so fun around here! ;) Stay well!!! :)
Post a Comment