I promised I would catch up on the more pictures from what we've been up to these past few weeks...it's just taken me longer than planned! Miss Emma girl is on the GO constantly these days, so most often it seems that nap time is my only chance to get things done & there is always a LOT to get done! And some days I'm just a little worn out from chasing her all around to be as productive as planned! Ha! I'm an not complaining though, because I am ABSOLUTELY love Love LOVING this stage!
Here are pictures from the rest of our Abilene visit a few weeks ago.
We had a very fun girls playdate with our friends Kim & Jolee Kate. Emma & Miss JK were TOO CUTE together. They would take turns chasing each other around the house, laughing & giggling the whole time. It was so fun to watch!
Mom & Dad have a tradition of having a "Red Dinner" for the grandkids around Valentine's day & we were so excited Emma was able to join in on the fun this year. {And I loved getting to participate, too!}
The weather was beautiful so we enjoyed all of our red foods outside!
The kids play a Valentine's Bingo game, even Emma was quite the expert at matching the pictures!
Emma & her "Bo"
Getting their Valentine's treats from Honey & Bud
Mom, Meg & I took the kids to the zoo on our last full day there. It was very windy, but we still had a great time! Emma loves animals, and loves her cousins...so it was the perfect day for her!
{she was even so brave & fed the giraffes, hands down the best part of the Abilene Zoo!}



2 comments:
I love all the pictures. We did have so much fun with ya'll here! It was fun to watch JK and Emma play, yes, that was adorable how they chased each other! Also, it was so fun to get to go to the zoo together! Fun days!!! Sweet times!
I had SUCH a great time getting to visit with you and talk "girl" talk! Ha! Definitely something I look forward to in the future as you come back to visit. I enjoyed it so much. Looks like yall had fun at the zoo...and how fun that Emma has those 3 adorable boys for cousins! She's a lucky girl!! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment