Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Whirlwind Aquarium Visit

 We made a last minute visit to the Dallas Aquarium on Sunday when we heard that David's Aunt, Uncle & Cousins were in town. It was fun to get to see family, and as always see how much Emma LOVES watching the fish & animals.






4 comments:

JENNY said...

How fun! We'll have to all go together the next time we are in Dallas. It's a great aquarium!

I love Emma's outfit. I think I saw that on gap.com....while searching for Madelynn's clothes. :)

karen said...

love to see the pictures of your fun outing. and i especially love the one of emma in the 2nd picture. and the 'wow aaah' look on her face in the 3rd!
fun to get to meet up with family!

Mary Kay said...

Oh how sweet! What an adorable little outfit! :) Love the picture of her and Daddy with their oohs and aah look! So precious!

emily said...

You might as well reread what your mom said because AMEN!!!! This little lady is too cute! I'm also cracking up @ what you're wearing then & what you have on in the next post-- different temps, eh??? :) You're a little cutie, too, & don't you forget it!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers