BRRR! It is cold, people! After getting off the phone with my dear friend, Emily, I'm feeling like we have nothing on their -19 in CO!
Yesterday David got to stay home, so we bundled up little pookie to see what her reaction to the cold & ice was. She loved it & cried when we came in after only a minute or two. It was just TOO cold for this momma & daddy to stay out! :)
This sweet little fleece suit was my oldest nephews when he was little & brought back so many memories of him in it! She looked to cute & cuddly! :)


2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That brings back so many memories of little Owen being in that suit! How fun that we can know have memories of Emma in it too! She looks so cute! And big!!
She is getting so big...they are just growing too fast, aren't they? And I have to say, I am loving your houndstooth boots! So cute!! Anyhow, as I am sure you know, we are on day 4 of snow/ice today...I am SO over it! Ha!
Post a Comment