Yesterday we woke up to several inches of beautiful snow on top of the ice...it was a nice change. We once again bundled up Emma-girl & this time actually play in the snow! She love it & again cried when we brought her in. She especially LOVED the {very redneck} sled her daddy rigged up for her. :)





8 comments:
Fun!
Looks like yall had a ton of fun in the *SNOW*! She sure is a doll! Hope yall are doing great! Let me know when yall are headed this way so we can get the girls together...JK seriously hasn't had a "play date" with anyone else since you and Honey came over that one time! Pathetic, I know! I'd love to see them together now!
Ha. That's a PERFECT sled!
So cute!! That is a good daddy even if it is a little red-necked!
Love the sled!!
such a cute picture of two snow bunnies!
For shame!!! I have not even taken Emmett out in the FOOT of snow we've got going on... am I a stick in the mud or what?!? I LOVE this sled & am looking forward to showing it to Dave, who I am confident will love it as much as I do! You Snows!! Get up here & show me how to enjoy it, too!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment