I have been meaning to post this video for a few weeks now & am just getting around to it! I got a sweet little video of Emma doing some of her animal sounds & thought I would share! She knows quite a few more sounds, but this is what I was able to catch on that particular day.


6 comments:
how fun! i especially liked the ssssssss snake and skunk sounds! sweet little voice of hers!
Oh this make me miss her so much!!! Come soon!!!!! Love you so much!
Those animal sounds are precious! YOu are such a good Mama, Ashley. Emma is growing more and more adorable with each day.
oh no!!! She is too precious for words! I MUST SEE YOU SOON. MUST. More videos, please!!!
Hey girl...I just stumbled on your blog from another...so funny. I loved looking at all your sweet pictures, and your talent on your other blog. I had no idea!! But, now that I do, I will be hiring you for upcoming events!!
She is soooooo sweet! The skunk was hilarious! She is so smart!! ;) Reminds me so much of Jake and his sounds at that age...poor Jack and JK have been neglected! Ha!
Post a Comment