Monday, January 24, 2011

Bath Time, Fun Time

 Step One
 Dissolve one fizzy tub color tablet in a bowl of water & pour into an ice cube tray
 

Step Two
Freeze! 


Step Three
Drop in the bath tub for a little bath time FUN!



Step Four
Having fun playing in your blue water!
  
{Emma loves saying "cheese" for the camera right now {which is adorable!}, unfortunately when she does she squints her eyes making all of our pictures look like the one able...here's another example below! I guess it's just one of the funny camera stages we will encounter! We love our happy girl!}

9 comments:

Miss G said...

Fun! She didn't try to put them in her mouth? I don't know when my little guy will stop trying to put everything in his mouth. :) Kelly

JENNY said...

What a fun idea! You are such a good momma.

Emma is SO cute!

Mary Kay said...

How fun! What a cool idea!
Love the squinting pictures...can't wait to see it with my own eyes...TOMORROW!!!!! Love you girls!

Wendi said...

I think Emma is so hilarious. I love it and I love that last picture of her. :)

karen said...

what a clever idea! looks like emma is having a fun time! sweet smile.

Kim said...

How fun!! So like I told you, I went to the store this afternoon but totally forgot to look for it! Bummer! Will have to go back and find it, I think the boys would love it, and probably JK, too! Hope you are great. Sure hope you come in town soon!!

Tara said...

How fun! Will definitely have to give that a try one day:).

annalee said...

we tried it last night, soo fun!
thanks for sharing.

Jessica said...

So cute! I love her cute camera face!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers