Friday, December 17, 2010

HoHoHo!

I already have lots of Christmas blogging to catch up on! But until I have time to do that...I'll leave you with this!


Emma got to go visit Santa Clause this week, and although there were no smiles or squeals of delight, there were no screams of terror either...so for that I am thankful! 
Here's a sweet little picture of my sweet serious girl & the big guy! 

6 comments:

Allison said...

that is the CUTEST little Christmas outfit ever!!! she looks so precious sitting up there with santa!

Mary Kay said...

She was such a doll and I was so proud we didn't have screams! What a very fun week it has been and my heart is FULL of sweet memories of time with my 2 girls! Love you. Mom

B said...

Precious!

JENNY said...

So cute! I love her sweet outfit!

Lauren said...

Emma is too cute with Santa! I think her outfit is adorable too.

erin f. said...

Oh my word, that picture is hysterical! She looks so uncomfortable and wondering what in the world is going on. Very cute, that one you will pull out and get a kick out of down in the future!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers