Monday, December 13, 2010

Tour my Christmas Home

 I love decorating for Christmas. Today The Nester & Kelly's Korner are hosting a Christmas Tour of Homes. You can see lots of beautiful homes decked out for the season. 



 Here's a few shots of my house this year! 
I love having this post to look back at each year & see how some things stay the same & some change!
{here it was last year!}


 {snowflakes!}

 {mantle}

 {christmas tree}
 
{living room}

{my favorite after-Christmas purchase last year}

{hall bathroom}

{emma's room}

7 comments:

JENNY said...

It's all so adorable!

Wendi said...

LOVE IT! You are so creative.

Mary Kay said...

Oh my!!! I think I need to come see this in person! :) Hehe. Like, maybe tomorrow!
It is so cute! You always change things up and they always looks so good!

Unknown said...

so cute!! i love the decor in emma's room!! presh :) and i lovelove your snowflakes!!!

Mikalah said...

Ah, those snowflakes! They are so pretty and sparkly! Love what you did, everything looks great. Thanks for sharing!

karen said...

ashley, i love how your house sparkles throughout! you have used color and themes very creatively! it is always a pleasure to get a sneak peek! love, karen

Kim said...

You are such a good little decorator! Love all of your *snow*flakes! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers