
I saw this great idea & thought I would join in. I love seeing other peoples homes at Christmas & love how warm & cozy mine feels during this season. Here are some of my decorations! Enjoy!
The stocking were hung on the China Cabinet with care!
{I ran out of room by the chimney, people!}
I really don't have that many decorations in my kitchen. I do love this little plate that I have hanging though, I got it in NYC when my mom & I went a few years ago! It's a great little reminder of such a fun trip.
The Hall Bathroom
On to the living room...
Over the years, I have collected all different shapes, sizes & colors of trees to display at Christmastime. There are more on my mantel.
My wintry & frosty mantel.
Our Tree!
In the "Big Room" I have a lovely display of snowflakes. Since I have been a SNOW I have gathered some pretty cute flakes, with the help of my mom. There are lots hanging from the ceiling & a few on the shelf below as well.
I am the proud owner of my grandmothers Santa collection.
I just took a picture of my adorable feather tree that is in our bedroom...but it somehow disappeared! :) I will have to take another & post it later......
I love decorating for Christmas! I like taking my time & thinking of new ways & places to put things. I feel like this year I didn't have a lot of time to do things that differently, so a lot of it is the same as last year, but I still love it!


5 comments:
I love your decorations! Your stockings are my favorite part. I think they are fabulous!
newsflash: i'm in love with your christmasy home!!!
Great job!!
Looks great! I love Christmas, too, and rearranging things each year is so much fun! And did I mention the after-Christmas sales at Hobby Lobby, etc.!? ;) Hope yall are great! Tell Emma her friend Jolee Kate says hey! ;) We'll have to get the girls together one day! :)
The Christmas tree collection is MY favorite part of your beautiful home. I know the holiday will be extra special as you introduce Emma at a very young age to the beauty and joy of celebrating the birth of Jesus. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment