Wow! What a year! What a FUN year! Having our sweet baby girl makes life so fun, and makes time go by way to fast!!
As I started looking back through my pictures from the year, I quickly realized there was going to be no way I could pick just one picture from each month...so I picked one to represent most of the big things that happened! :) Which means, there are A LOT of pictures! I love having these posts to look back on though, so here goes... 2010 from Emma's point of view!
JANUARY
Ilearned to roll over...
Seemed to be getting so big...
Took my first bites of food...
Got to see my sweet friend Jude & meet other friends at the Lake House...
FEBRUARY
I saw my 2nd big snow, and we lost power for a few very cold days...
MARCH
Got to swing at the park for the first time...
Continued to get more & more personality...
APRIL
Celebrated my first Easter {love this silly face :)}...
Bought a new {to us!} big family car...
Got to visit my mom's nanny's bluebonnets...
Visited the zoo for the first time...
Played Curb Appeal with mom & Honey...
MAY
Made mom feel special on her first mothers day...
Had a fun family day out...
Entertained both sets of grandparents over Memorial Day...
Visited Hawaiian Falls with my cousins...
JUNE
Enjoyed swimming as much as we could...
Kept being cute, even when I was getting into stuff...
Finally got to meet our friend Emmett...
JULY
Celebrated the 4th of July in Abilene...
Started sitting up in my crib after my naps...
Visited Daddy's beloved Camp Deer Run for the first time...
Fell asleep in my high chair
AUGUST
Ate my first corn on the cob...
Enjoyed more pool time...
Kept being cute as ever...
SEPTEMBER
Celebrated my FIRST BIRTHDAY!
Visited the Dallas Aquarium for my b-day...
OCTOBER
Had my first night away from mom & dad....Honey babysat me & we had lots of fun...
Went with mommy to ACU's homecoming...
Visited the Pumpkin Patch...
Visited the Thompson's in San Antonio...
Was the cutest little lamb ever for Halloween...
NOVEMBER
Turned into quite the little monkey...
...
Had a Happy Thanksgiving in Abilene...
DECEMBER
Met my new friend Brylee...
Had Christmas in Abilene...
Visited Santa...
Then he visited my house...
And had Christmas in White Oak...
Wow! What a fun & blessed year! Wishing you all a very happy 2011!










4 comments:
You've had a great year...here's to many more!!!
Oh what a fun post, of course I loved seeing all the pictures!! Wow, you have had a very eventful and fun year...and a very blessed year! Here is to many many more! Love you all! Mom
I loved seeing all these pictues! What a great year it has been. Love you!
Loved the year in review! Great idea! I thought about it, but I'd be challenged to narrow done my 15,000 pictures to just a few. :) Ha! Hope yalls 2011 is off to a great start! Love you!
Post a Comment