i don't have a small point & shoot camera, so often times my phone becomes just that.
i thought i would post some of my favorite pictures of my emma-girl from the past few months that i found on my phone!
here's a brief description...just for my records! :)
{top row} swinging with daddy at the park, being silly & feeling big eating with a fork, "i can't always be happy!"
{second row} walking behind my walker, playing peek-a-boo in the bathroom mirror, snuggling on the couch when i wasn't feeling well
{third row} i love facing forward in the car, just me being cute!, i like to crawl on top of the dishwasher door when mom's not looking!
{forth row} eating a snack & playing with my friend Addy, talking to my reflection of the colander, at the zoo with Jude
{bottom row} enjoying a little "nakie" time, feeling cute in a bath towel, modeling my cute outfit



4 comments:
I LOVE that picture of her playing peek a boo. So cute!
I am with Jenny, I LOVE the picture of her with those chubby hands playing peek-a-boo too! They are all cute, even when she isn't happy! I love and miss you!
What a sweetie!
ADORABLE! I am impressed at your IPhone photos! Mine always stink! :)
Post a Comment