Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Emma-girl

My sweet baby is 14 months old today.
I guess that means she's not really a baby. Although, she's always be MY baby! :)

I'm going to try to record  a little bit of what she is up to these days...although I feel like she is doing so much right now there is no way I could ever get it all down!

*She's pulling up to everything, climbing on top of whatever she can & starting to cruise. Yes, a whole new "level" of baby proofing is in the process.
*She can be a DADDY'S GIRL! In the morning before he leaves for work, and once he is home at night that is the only person she wants. It is so precious. She will often times cry a very heartbroken cry if he leaves the room without her! I love watching it {her love her daddy, not her crying!}, but also love that she's not always a daddy's girl! :)
*She is saying new words every day. {This will be another post coming soon!}
*The girl LOVES music.
*She will still sit in our laps & read book after book.
*She will have a favorite toy for a few days, then it will switch to something different, but balls & toys that sing or have music are constant favorites. And don't worry, her babies don't feel left out. She will stop to give them hugs, kisses, or move their hands to pat-a-cake before resuming to play with the toy of the day!
*She loves going to church & bible class. I sat in the nursery a few weeks ago just watch. I had to chock
back the tears a time or two. She was so attentive & precious & made this mama so very proud. :) She loves to say "bible" and pat it many times a day at home!
*She loves shopping & going to the store. She ohhs & ahhs over everything! The signs, the lights, the packaging, any produce that resembles a ball...really everything!!

 
My list could go on & on. She is such a JOY! We constantly find ourselves amazed at the fun new thing she has just done, how sweet & easy going she is, or just how stinkin' CUTE she is! :)









{We LOVE all of our wonderful pictures from Brooke! I'll post some of my favorite family shots soon!}

5 comments:

JENNY said...

What a sweet, sweet girl!! I love her so much.

Kim said...

SO cute! I LOVE that first picture of Emma in the grass! Yall sure have a sweet family. Love ya!

Mary Kay said...

I love reading what our girl is up to and all the tricks she is getting! She is such a precious little girl and we love her dearly!

emily said...

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!! Where'd that necklace come from? I want to copy you!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

She is so precious, Ashley! Hope y'all are doing well!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers