We had such a wonderful Halloween weekend! Our little Emma-girl was the cutest little lamb you've ever seen. She was so great about keeping her costume on, it didn't ever seem to bother her!
It was a full & fun weekend!My mom & dad spent Friday night with us, so they got to see Emma all dressed up! Saturday we enjoyed having brunch with our friends Wendi & Wade {we miss you guys!!},
and had a great time at our church's Fall Festival & Truck-or-Treat on Saturday night. Our little sheep in her sheep pin with Little Bo Peep keeping guard was a big hit! Then we had a trick-or-treating party with our small group on Sunday night that was so much fun as well!
Halloween is so much more exciting when you have a little one to enjoy it with! We are already excited for next year to see her running up to the doors to trick-or-treat!
Here are a few pictures from the weekend...



7 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a precious costume! Glad y'all had a Happy Halloween!
What a cutie!!!
that costume is a-dorable!
I love that first picture! Honey may need a copy of that one!!! :) She is a precious little lamb that is for sure!
YES! Cutest. Little. Lamb. EVER! What a doll! Love her! I tell ya, I still love that you and I had the same outfit picked out for our girls, and then I went ahead and went with the little pink piggy. We think too much alike!! :)
Such a sweet lamb!
'...her fleece was white as SNOW!'
emma is the cutest lamb ever! i am loving all the pictures; and so glad to see honey's face next to emma! what a great picture.
Post a Comment