Thursday, September 9, 2010

This time last year...part 1

My friend Jenny had this same sweet little blog series counting down to Jude's birthday & I loved it! I told her I was going to copy her idea...so here goes!

09-09-09
Wow-we were so ready to meet our girl! I had been to the doctor and knew that things were really progressing & that Emma's arrival would be soon.We were hoping she might decided to make her debut on this day so she could have a really cool birth date & share a birthday with my dad...but I guess she just wasn't quite ready!

Here is the very last official belly shot...yikes! Good thing she came when she did, I might have popped! :)

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

Oh my, it is hard for me to believe it has been almost a year...only a few more hours and she is ONE!!! What a fun year and what a precious little daughter you two have!!! We love you all so much

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers