Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Emma Grace!


I can't believe my girl is a year old! It seems like just yesterday I was holding that sweet, tiny little bundle in my arms for the first time! 
What a joy this girl is in our lives!


We love you more than words, Emma Grace!

5 comments:

JENNY said...

What an adorable little girl!!! Happy birthday Emma. We love you oh so much!

Lauren said...

Happy bithday cutie pie! You're so precious. Can't believe you're one today. I will have something in the mail to you soon, so watch for it. Blessings Emma Grace. You are so loved

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Emma Grace!!

annalee said...

emma grace, i love you!
ashley jo, i have loved reading all about this special week for your family. great job on the party and celebrating your sweet girl!
and congratulations on one year of being a mom. i wish we could have hugged in abilene. if only we'd have known we were both there. love you!

janine said...

Aww Happy Birthday Emma! It only gets better. :) She is precious Ashley!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers