Thursday, September 16, 2010

oh, the cuteness!

I happened upon this website earlier today. Oh, the shoes! And the BOOTS! I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to resist adding a pair of these to Emma's wardrobe. It would be the perfect Halloween treat...right?


I'm in love with these boots. 
{Well, let's be honest. I'm in love with all of their boots.}
And that red ruffled jacket is so adorable as well!

Go check out Joyfolie. There's lots more to gush over!

And for those of you who really just want to gush over this girl {and I don't blame you if you do!}...here's a funny little picture for you today!
After many tries, I had success with her first little pebbles hairdo.
{Even if it did only last for two pictures!}

7 comments:

karen said...

oh, the cuteness! love the pebbles do! always fun to see pictures of little miss emma grace. thanks for sharing!

Cassie said...

I saw those today, too (from Creative Mama) and wanted SO badly to have a reason to buy any of them :) But they might look funny on Eli...

Mary Kay said...

Oh those shoes are so very cute, but not nearly as little Miss Pebbles! Love the hair!!! So sweet. LOVE IT!

Lauren said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Both pairs of shoes are adorable. I think Mama AND Emma need those. The houndstooth boots are to die for! I'm visiting that website later today for sure.

kristin fulghum said...

man, i love those...i've seen them before, but what is my problem?? i can't figure out where to go to buy them! am i missing something??

Kim said...

OH MY WORD, THANKS FOR THAT WEBSITE! Ha! LOVE THEM! You knew that though, I am sure. :) Anyhow, loving the Pebbles hairdo! Haha! Can't wait to do that to Jolee Kate's hair! :) What a doll you have! Miss you!

JENNY said...

Love Emma's hair!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers