Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Aquarium Day

Since Emma's birthday was on Friday, David had to work & we had pictures that evening, we decided to celebrate as a family on Saturday. Emma LOVES animals, so we decided to go to the Dallas Aquarium for the day. I really think she would have been perfectly happy & content to sit in front of the big tanks ALL DAY and watch the fish swim by. She loved it, and I don't think that sweet little pointer finger went away the whole time we were there! I love watching her personality come out more & more each day. And I love exploring her interests with her.









4 comments:

JENNY said...

How fun! Jude would love the aquarium!

emily said...

what amazingly precious pictures!! It is such a blessing for me to see what lies ahead for us w/our little boy! I can't wait till he's pointing!!! What is so cute about pointing?!?! I don't know, but it IS cute. :)

Mary Kay said...

Oh my, I LOVE the pictures. She looks so completely happy with how she spent her day. I love that chubby little pointer finger as well...so sweet and what a fun way to spend the day as a family of three! Love the pictures, especially the last one of those sweet little hands on that glass! PRECIOUS!

Jessica said...

Such sweet pictures! It looks like the birthday girl enjoyed herself thoroughly. ;)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers