Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm FALLing...

Here's just a few things I'm FALLing in love with this FALL!

*Of course, my ever growing pumpkin collection is something I FALL in love with each year as I get it out. I love how warm & homey my house feels when it's decorated for the season.








*This cooler FALL weather that has finally arrived. What a wonderful & welcomed break from the heat!

*The return of FALL tv!

*My every-growing list of sewing & craft projects has a few new things on it that I have FALLen in love with. Hopefully I can start trying to make one of these very soon! {Except, I think a cute little pumpkin would be more fitting for my little pumpkin!}

*And last, but certainly not least!! I FALL more & more in love with this sweet girl every single day!

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

I am with you on all of your list but most importantly that last thing...I FALL more and more in love with you every day too! She is such a good little girl!!! Can't wait to see you guys...Honey is counting the days!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers