Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Friends & Family

We made the decision to have Emma's party in Abilene since both of our families were going to be there for the long weekend...it was convenient for everyone & just made sense for a lot of reasons. Since we did it there, it was just a small {mostly} family party, which ended up being so perfect. Emma enjoyed every second-I think if there would have been many more guests she would have been really overwhelmed by it all!

She was the perfect little birthday girl, was so sweet & looked so cute!



5 comments:

laura said...

I love the decorations. You are so talented! Happy Birthday, Emma!

Jessica said...

WOW Ashley!! Between this post & the last one it looks like it was such a great party!

You are so creative! The decorations were great! I'd love to hear how you did it all on a budget.... it looked awesome! You are one talented girl!

Happy birthday sweet little Emma!!!!

Mary Kay said...

I was so impressed, you really did do a great job making it adorable and budget friendly!!

JENNY said...

I love Emma's party outfit. So adorable. Can't believe she will be 1 on Friday!!!

Wendi said...

So cute!!!! And I smiled when I got your email about the book. haha! Enjoy! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers