Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Party Decor Details

I have TONS of pictures from Emma's party...so I decided I would break it into a few posts. 

I'll start with the decor. It was so fun putting it all together & I have to say...I was so proud of how cost effectively I did it all & how it turned out. It came together just how I had envisioned. 
I hope to do another post soon showing HOW you can throw a party on a budget!! But for now, just enjoy the pictures! :)


















8 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to hear all of the details and gather my own ideas. :)

kristin fulghum said...

adorable!

Jessica said...

SO CUTE! I hope the birthday girl liked it. :)

Chelsie Sargent said...

So cute- and great colors:)!!!

Mary Kay said...

I still can't get over how cute you had everything looking! Love all the details and tags!!! We had such a fun time!!

JENNY said...

So adorable!!

Kim W. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it all!!! I'll be calling you tomorrow to help me plan JK's! Ha! ;) Love every last bit of it...the decorations are wonderful! You did great, girly!

Lauren said...

Every detail is just adorable! I love how every party detail you touch is just precious! I just love that uber-creative brain God gave you! Not only are you outwardly beautiful, but the gifts God has given you to create beautiful and fun environments make GREAT and lasting memories that people treasure.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers