I'm still here! I haven't blogged in a while...we just really haven't had a lot going on & not much to blog about, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things! Thank you SO MUCH for all the words of advice & encouragement when it comes to weaning & milk. You were very helpful! We are working on it. Miss Priss is just not a big fan of milk quite yet, but I'm hoping we are getting somewhere...we're just getting there very slowly!! :)
Here are just a few random pictures from the past few weeks:
Emma likes sitting in her rocking chair!
Last week Emma & I got to have a play day with Jenny & Jude who were in town for the week. It was such a treat to get to see them & made me sad we can't play more often!
{And thanks Beth for sharing your beautiful home & pool!!}
I keep this basket by our mail desk to throw all the papers in that need to be shredded & Emma knows it's free for her to play with! She loves pulling all the papers out!
Emma is learning to give sweets smiles more often for the camera! :) Isn't she just the cutest!?! I sure do think so!!
David shared a few bites of his ice cream sandwich the other night & I think Emma was a fan...I don't blame her!


6 comments:
She IS the cutest almost-one-year-old I think I know! I REALLY want to come through my computer to grab her and lay slobbery, wet kisses all over her. September is coming too quickly! Have you asked God to slow down the rate Miss Priss is growing? ;)
Emma is so adorable! I love all the pictures. I wish we lived closer so we could have play dates every week!
I was going to comment and forgot...buy milk at Braums. Sounds random but their brand is organic and is cheap...or at least not expensive!
Wait, I mis spoke, it isn't ogranic but is supposed to be hormone free...
Love the pictures, as always! Looked like ya'll had a very fun play date with Jude! I do wish ya'll lived closer as well! Maybe ya'll should ALL move to Abilene! :)
Who can resist Blue Bell Icecream sandwiches? I mean really!? ;) Hope yall are great!
Post a Comment