Friday, August 27, 2010

baby, oh baby!

I was online browsing through baby gaps newest arrivals when I happened upon these lovelies...


Anyone out there with a newborn at Halloween...you've gotta get one! Do it for me! I think they are just too too cute!

You MUST go check out the rest of them.
Lions & Tigers & Bears...oh my!
{ok...there are no tigers or bears, but there is a lion! And a zebra, and a cow, and a penguin, and lots more!}

5 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Oh my goodness, that is too sweet!

annalee said...

i'm seriously obsessed. g wore the lion hat around the store for a good twenty minutes yesterday. i might just have to go back and get it.

Kim said...

Adorable!! Def gonna have to check all the costumes out! Thanks!

emily said...

we just got home from a little outdoor mall & I saw these at the Gap! So cute!!! That spider on your other post is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT NOT OKAY. It gave me the creeps just in 2-D... I would not have been able to kill it, but I'm glad you did.

Your Emma is precious!!!

Jessica said...

Precious! Thanks for the idea- I'll check it out!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers