Here are three recent pictures of my sweet girl & three reasons why I love them all!
I LOVE...
1. the "ruffle butt."
2. her feet when she crawls.
3. that she loves to crawl away from us as fast as she can to play chase.
1. those two top teeth shining through. {that makes 6!}
2. that sweet cheesy grin.
3. the way that grin makes her cheeks even bigger & more kissable!!
1. the way she watches her daddy. {he was outside cleaning the grill}
2. the way she sits on her knees.
3. the shirt tied in a pony-tail so she can crawl easier!


5 comments:
What a sweet, sweet girl!!
Oh my, she just looks too big! I cannot wait to see you girls! Love the picture of her watching her daddy and the one of those sweet little feet! Too sweet
what a sweet post! can't wait to see you guys and I might have to steal your precious 1-2-3 game! i loved it- my creative friend:)
Oh, sweet Emma, you get cuter and cuter by the minute! These are GREAT pictures and sweet reasons to love a gorgeous baby girl!
I have wondered if I was fixing to have to tie Jolee Kate's dresses up, too! Guess so!! ;) She sure is a cutie...can I tell you how excited I am to see the BIRTHDAY PARTY PICS!?!? :) Thanks for the WONDERFULLY CUTE party favors, too. Sure was sad that we couldn't make it. Hugs to you and that baby girl! PS. JK has 2 sets of Ruffle Butts, and I LOVE them...guess I may have to invest in a few more little outfits so Miss Thang can boogie! ;)
Post a Comment