I love the 4th of July! Maybe it's because I love summertime, being outside eating & playing with family & friends, and of course planning a cute holiday outfit for my girl! ;)
We went to Abilene for the long weekend. There is a great neighborhood parade in my parents neighborhood that has been going on since I was in High School. I was so excited for Emma's first year in the parade. Her cousins were quite excited as well & even got the wagon all decorated for her & Will to ride in!
We took LOTS of pictures throughout the weekend...here are just a few! :)
Emma, Owen & I before the parade on Saturday morning.
We went to Abilene for the long weekend. There is a great neighborhood parade in my parents neighborhood that has been going on since I was in High School. I was so excited for Emma's first year in the parade. Her cousins were quite excited as well & even got the wagon all decorated for her & Will to ride in!
We took LOTS of pictures throughout the weekend...here are just a few! :)
Emma, Owen & I before the parade on Saturday morning.
Emma & Will in the wagon. Emma was so good & busy taking in EVERY detail. She loved watching all the people, balloons & action!
Saturday evening we had lots of family & some friends over for a big 4th of July dinner. There was LOTS of yummy food & thankfully the rain held of just long enough for the kids to get a little bit of swimming in! As soon as we gathered to say the pray for dinner, the rain came!


9 comments:
How fun!! I love all the pictures, especially that last one of you and Emma. So sweet!
Looks like a fun weekend! Glad you got to enjoy it with family. :)
Sweet pics of you and your 'lil sparkler...love her outfit, too!
Okay, so JK totally has the same denim dress for next year! Ha! I love it! We are too much alike. :) Anyhow, great pictures, as always. And what a fun little ride in the wagon. I think that is so neat that the Hillcrest neighborhood does that. I just love it! Glad yall had a great weekend in town. Parade, BBQ, Perini's, Movie night? What more could ya ask for!? ;)
I love that Emma is famous in Abilene! I mean, everyone knows that once a person has made the Abilene Reporter-News, Hollywood should be calling soon! :) You never cease to dress yourself and that precious baby girl in fabulous and oh-so-schnazzy outfits. The red, white, and blue headband looks like an 'Ashley Snow orginal'. Glad you, David, and Miss Priss got to enjoy a fun fourth! I also LOVE the denim dress. May I please hire you to come and dress my children whenever they might come along??? :)
It was so fun having you three here and I love all the pictures! Yes, my favorite is the last one...you two girls are not only styling but so cute! Love you sweetie
i, too, love all the pictures! and the last one is exceptionally good. thanks for sharing the pictures! what a fun family time!
girl, girl!! What a little liberty cutie!! Looks like you had a great time & I'm craving a little Abilene myself, thanks to your postings!!! Glad you had fun!!!
Such cute pics! I especially love Emma's little flower headbands that coordinate with her outfits - do you make those? Seriously...too cute!
Post a Comment