Friday, July 2, 2010

The day finally came...

when we got to meet Emmett!!!



Emmett's mommy & I have been friends for 20+ years. Our friendship has grown in so many ways & I honestly feel like Emily is more of a sister than anything...so that makes Emmett like a nephew. It was SO HARD having to wait five whole months to meet the little man, Colorado is just too far away for my liking!!
Emily-he is too sweet for words & I am missing you guys already!!!

Anytime we are with the Trice girls...there MUST be at least a little craft time. So after Emily & I made a mad dash to Cabbage Rose, the craft time started. Emma loved her first craft day. It warmed my heart to look over & see her sitting so sweetly playing & watching. Her & mom sat just like this for probably 45 minutes...and both of them were happy as could be! :)




3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

I am with you, Colorado is too far away. It was so fun to have the day with Emily, Emmett, Pam, Emma and you! It was my favorite craft day ever...because my little pal and I had so much fun on the floor. Really, I can't get over how long she sat there...she KNEW it was her first Trice/Knight craft day and she was on her best behavior!!! :) I loved it!!!

Kim said...

I think a trip to Cabbage Rose is in the near future! I have NEVER been, but have heard SO MUCH about it! Glad yall had such a good time. And glad your mom got to enjoy a good 45+ minutes on the floor with little miss! :)

emily said...

TWENTY YEARS?!?! Is it amazing that it's been that long?? I'm so so blessed to have you as my dear little sister :) & YES, CO is too far away... whatever will we do?!? I'm glad you took pics-- I'm still working on my posting-catch-up!! Dad's pics are great-- so you'll soon see... I'm appalled to be captured in my most hated nursing shirt!! EEEEWWWWW!!! But people only look at the baby, right? ;) Emma is a little doll & I LOVED seeing her just fitting right in!! What a great (but too short!!) day!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers